When i dont have an erection my foreskin is fine and will fully stretch to the bottom of my penis....However, when i get an erection strechin my foreskin becomes a problem n when after slight pain i get it below the head it gets stuck and tightens around the bottom of the bell of my penis...should my foreskin be able 2 get lower than that easily....if so how do i improve the situation as the foreskin gets completely jammed below the head but yet is fine when i dont have an erection

I don't know about any major problems with tighness of the foreskin but i'm 100% sure just about every man/boy has problems pulling their foreskin back the first few time. I had the same problem but it eventually lossened up with contanly stretching it back but not too hard.
If you have had this problem for a while e.g. a for the last 20-30 times then iI would say there may be aproblem and you should see your GP. If it is your first few times don't worry, just keep stretching and try and do it when u are in the bath or shower.

Did you know that there is a condition for having a non-retractable foreskin?

It is called Phimosis.

I have such a condition. I can retract the foreskin to show the head and about an inch and a half of shaft when flacid, but when erect I maintain a sheath. Forcing the foreskin around my bulging erect head is painful and restricts bloodflow to the tip of my penis. Since having regular sex it will often retract partially down the head when erect and past the head during sex. It is sensitive and not entirely pleasant most of the time but one can cope.

***edited by moderator***

i am 16 and also believe i have phimosis. it has never botherd me but when i started participating in sexual activities it got a bit embarasing. when girls have seen my penis in the past they have looked at me as if i hav a problem and i used to use the excuse that i "snaped my banjo" (i am not sure of the technical term) latley and the skin is still a bit tight. i am not botherd about, i could hapily live my life being un able to retract my foreskin but i have recenty became worried incase it can causes problems e.g. cancer. can anyone help me with this. i do not want to be circumsised. and p.s other guys who have it dont worry life is to short to care about small things