Hi everyone,

I'm now 17 years old and I've been wondering about this for a while and actually decided to some research about it before I did anything. I came across this website and found people having similar problems.

Here's the thing...

I'm uncircumcised. I can move my foreskin all the way past the head when I'm flaccid. When I'm erect, it won't move farther down than around 1-2 cm. I've tried moving it down while flaccid and then getting an erection and trying to keep the foreskin past the head, but then the pain kicks in and I have to somehow stop my penis from getting an erection. I don't have any problems urinating or washing under the foreskin.

After reading around, I thought that I might have a very mild case of phimosis but am not sure. I've also read about stretching the foreskin on a daily basis or using some kind of ointment/cream in order to be able to eventually move it behind the head while erect.

Any ideas as to what I have and how it can be potentially "fixed"?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey tonypangia.

One of my mates had this problem, In the end he ended up going to the hospital and getting circumsized. Basically the problem is your foreskin is to tightm whiles erect. When un-erect your foreskin can stretch freely.

I advise you to go speak to your GP, They answer problems like this every day.

Shane x

Hi Shane,

Thanks for the reply. Is circumcision really the only fix for what I have? A friend of mine had it done to himself about 4 years ago and was out for about a week and a half. It really isn't possible for me to miss that much school as I start my first year of university next year and need to keep my marks up high in order to accepted where I want to go.

Circumcision is not the only solution for phimosis. It depends on the severity of the problem. You can also fix it with regular foreskin opening stretching. I would see an urologist and talk to him/her about it. They can give you the best information, prescribe you with a corticosteroid and show you how to stretch. Circumcision is not used any more for fixing phimosis as it did before. Now, it is done only in severe cases and when stretching doesn't help.

k so I'm a 15 year old boy and have the same issues, when I went to the docter he said it is because I'm not done growing yet and it will strech on it's own. for late bloomers you may have to wait until your ready

Hey I'm 16 and recently my gf asked me 'what would you like me to do?' by txt at this point I s**t myself and thought wot about my nob my forskin dosent retract and I rilly need a silution other than cercumsition cus I get embaresed easaly around strangers iv herd stretching and cream works but it agen has to be pusgribed by a doctor can somone plz give me sum good advice.

-Yank

Why not have her help you stretch it?

She asked.

i have a similar problem but i am circumsized and i dont wont my foreskin it gives me the creeps .any suggestions?