I have noticed that when or after I ejaculate there is a odor after,
what problem could this be.

Hi there! Is this odor something new you’re experiencing or has it been present before.

How would you describe the odor? Is it strong, mild, fishy, foul, etc…?

It makes difference if you are sexually active or not as well as if you are using protection during your sexual activities.

If you are not sexually active, then there is no need to panic because male semen odor can have different odors, however, they are rarely foul.

It could be due to excessive coffee intake or your nutrition.

If you are practicing unprotected sex, foul smell semen could indicate an infection. It is usually Chlamydia. Chlamydia is a bacterial infection that usually shows no symptoms, especially in men but it is very easily treated with abtibiotics. It is very important to treat Chlamydia, because otherwise it could lead to different inflammation that can further lead to infertility.

Some sources say that strong, seminal odor may indicate a prostate infection.

So, if this is something new you’re experiencing and if this odor differs from the one you had before, I suggest you see a urologist.

Semen has a very strong odor, which some describe as being something like chlorine; however, you may also just be aware of general penis odor, which is a common problem for men. Use a high quality penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that includes vitamin A; that has anti-bacterial properties that fight common odors associated with the penis.

When masturbation before/ejaculation I get a smell its like a gas or a reaction to tensing of muscles .The smell is not like semen but I believe it to be my body smell but strong .