i don't know what's up. I have had for about two or three months an itchy vulva and a tender, swollen vagina. Someone told me it could be a yeast infection, so i'm using medication. But, the instructions say there is no foul odor of the discharge, and believe me, mine is horrible. I don't know what it is. Oh yeah, and for as long as i remember sometimes my urethra seems swollen, what could that be, i'm sure it's nothing bad, cause it has happened my whole life.

It could be Bacterial Vaginitis. Not sure if that's a yeast infection, but the smell you get is foul - especially when you're on your period.

likely that it is vaginosis. just some tips, wipe front to back, any bacteria from the back side is bad for the vajayjay. Also, let her breathe! sleep without pants, dont use panty-liners( i know that sucks but it could help), and use your vitamins. I started using feminol, somthing I found online, but you can use a combo of " feminine health" vitamins, acidophilous, b vitamins, garlic.. just do some research. dont ever use any scented anything,

Use luke warm salt water. It helps