hi im 18 , and ive had sex unprotected with my boyfriend who is uncircumsized. now when I wipe myself or lay down or even open my legs I smell this foul odor. I don't know if I have an infection or what I'm really scared . I also leak this fluid whenever I laugh ,sneeze or move around is that normal? it has a foul smell but no color. I wonder do I smell this way because of the skin on his penis. what should I do . please help me I'm freaking out. how do I stop the smell and leakage???

Well Taylor you could possibly have a yeast infection or if you used a condom it could be lube from the condom coming out on a slow pace Wich I've experienced... It is very clear and like wet but not gooey you could also be having vaginal discharge or just wet all the time.. You are most commonly experiencing a yeast infection of it hurts when you pee then you may be in some trouble and will need medical help!!

it doesn't hurt when I pee but the smell is strong . everytime I use the bathroom or open my legs the stinch is unbearable. I havent had sex for almost a month. I don't know what could be wrong. idk how to get rid of the smell. u do gave white discharge sometimes but then it'll go away. but when I wear pantyliners I have brown discharge . what is that?

The brown discharge in panty liners could be dried drops of blood or just drops or water which is absorbed my the minerals inside a pad it or in a panty liner that it turns a lot of things will dry brownish. However you may want to to take a bath and scrub good. If that does not work or if you have a unsettle nasty infection within your vagina which then is when you should really consider talking to a doctor. Nothing is seriously wrong just a bad smell Wich could be a bad case of urine or poop im not sure.

thanks a lot. every time I shower I scrub and make sure my area us clean. do you know how much does it cost to go to a clinic for a check up if you do not have health insurande ???

I'm not exactly sure but they will tell you at he main desk if your just going for a check up to make sure your okay then around 150$ but you can call a doctor nearby to ask some questions and share your symptoms

okay thanks alot i really apprieciate your help