I`d like to lose some weight and I could really use a place to start from. My friends keep telling me about online weight loss planners but they are all members at websites with monthly subscription fees. I`d like something free. Where can I find free online weight loss tools?

Have you tried projectweightloss? It’s a great weight loss, and it’s free. It’s got menu and workout planners, and a calorie counter that lets you calculate how many calories you eat, and then how many you burn when you work out. You can calculate how many calories you need to eat daily to reach your target weight, and the program tells you if you’re over or under your calorie target. Plus, it’s got really nice graphs – I’ve been using it for a couple of months and I love it! You know, it`s a great way to be more self-disciplined with your calorie intake.

**edited by moderators**

Sometimes a free web site isn’t the best solution.

edited by moderator