I’m going in vacation in a month, and I really wanna look great! Although I have only about a month, I feel like can do it, but I need help. How can I do it?

Right now I’m following the grapefruit diet. You should also count the calories you eat, and make sure you don’t eat more than you burn; the excess turns into fat; actually, since you want to lose weight, you need to eat less calories than you burn. On that web site, they also have a calorie counter (it’s free) that lets you calculate how many calories you need to eat to reach your target weight. Be careful, though –you shouldn’t lose too much weight over such a short period of time. You may get sick, or end up putting those pounds right back.

**edited by moderator**

Go to a gym. I’ve lost seven pounds in one week.

I would recommend the 30 day program

Wow, I luv all those quotes.
weight loss resources with information on how to lose weight in a safe manner and stay fit for life.Fast weight loss tips, find quick weight loss programs.