Hello you,

can you tell me can you actually lose weight on sugar busters diet? If you can, for how long I need to follow sugar busters diet to see some results? Can I start on the Dec the 1st and expect to lose my weight until Christmas? Is that even possible? 

How to lose weight?

If you know anything that can help me, please let me know. I am really interested in this diet, and I want to try it. But, I need to know is it worth of trying?

Tell me as much information as you know.

Thanks a lot!

Hi there,

OK, it is very easy - you CAN lose weight if you are following this or any other diet, only if you stick to the rules until the end of this program. There is no much to say about this. Basically, every diet has the same principle - follow it, respect the rules, and you will see some progress, you will lose your weight. That is the only way.

About sugar busters diet, you can lose your weight as well. My mother have lost 12 kilograms for only 34 days. She was faithful to this one and she was happy. You need to be disciplined and that is logic in this program.

Good luck

you don't count your calories, and that could be a good and the bad thing. Depends on your discipline, are you into this diet program. You can track your calories, without counting them, just to be sure how many things you ate for one day. Sugar busters diet has a lot of positive and negative experience. People with some negative things to say about this diet are those one who did not follow the rules of it completely, or those people who had some health issues and could not follow it. There are no third category!

So, if you want to see progress, start today or tomorrow, not for one week or next month.

That is my advice and I hope that this one will help you decide what do you want.

GL

Sugar Busters Diet can also help you lose weight. It stresses healthy eating and eliminating sugar from your diet. However you need to stick with rules if you want to achieve better results.

There are also some other options you can take to lose weight fast the natural way. Consider taking natural weight loss supplements.This type of supplement can help improve your body, while helping you lose weight and maintain your metabolism. Aside from this, make sure to get active everyday.

Easy, follow every step :) We have told you before, find the menu online, find the list of groceries. And that is basically it! Eat three meals per day and grab a snack of course. Fruit need to be your choice, that is what they do recommend. One thing that I don't like about this diet is that they will not tell you to drink a lot of water during the meals, but between meals. I don't like that fact at all, but I believe that author know what he is talking about. So, it is easy to lose weight on sugar busters diet if you are disciplined.

Good luck! 

Hello girls,

thank you! I am not that disciplined, but that water tip is OK, because sometimes I feel that I really don't have a lot of time to drink water. I work a lot and I drink about three glasses per day. I know that is a little, but simply, I just can't make it to drink more.

I found this menu and groceries list. It seems pretty easy, but sometimes I do think that this list of groceries is small. I think that I am going to stay hungry :) 

I am starting sugar busters diet on Monday, I made a decision. I will inform you about everything.

Thank you one more time!

You know Willma, sometimes is really hard to argue with people success. Insulin levels in your blood is the reason that causes your body to "store" all of unnecessary fat. You don't need that. You really can lose weight following sugar busters diet, and one more important thing, your cholesterol will go down. So, there is no reason for you to avoid this diet. Check your blood sugar, and you will see after a month that your blood sugar is completely normal. Lose weight and lower you cholesterol - you can do that with this diet program. Is it true than food is not tasty like one that you are used to eating.

Enjoy

My best friend told me yesterday that this is the easiest and most successful diet that she was following. She told me that this is the excellent plan to lose weight. She told me that her goal was to lose 5 - 7 pounds for a few months. She was following this sugar buster plan for only two weeks and she has lost 7 pounds! That is a great result, don't you think so too? :) I must say that I didn't have an idea that this plan can be so great. 

I am glad that I have found out this information. And, I hope that you will find it helpful as well. So, if you want to start this diet program on Monday, do it!

Good luck!