My goal is to lose some pounds. I want to improve my figure and look attractive again. I hate workouts but I was told that there was no other way to get rid of the “love handles” I have. I have always liked riding so I thought that I could use it to lose some fat. What do you think about weight loss on the bike?

Like I usually say, to lose fat you have to burn more than you eat. So it means no junk food, white sugar, soda drinks, trans fatty acids in food, fries, hamburgers and other bad stuff. To create caloric deficit you can eat less and smarter or engage in some physical activity and burn that fat off. The best approach is to do both. Riding bike can help you achieve that. You have to cycle some 10-15 hours or so a week to produce some significant results.

Cycling is great for losing weight. You only need to burn more calories than you eat. In other words, cycle a lot and eat the same, or eat less. And yes, eat some good food not that junk stuff.

As Vader said, cycling is great for weight loss. It will do good no matter if you prefer real or stationary bikes.

Yeah, you can lose tons of weight on the bike! Of course :D
If you want to lose even more, wear heavy things like a motorcycle helmet and sweatshirts. Though, it's debatable whether this is good for the body or not.

Yeah, That's true that cycling is the most effective exercise to reduce weight. It's the best way top burn extra calories. But just cycling or any other exercise is useless till you are not take care of your diet.

lose weight by bike it is not possible ,,it is only fresh your mind ..there are many other way lose weight you should research online than get good tips i think so