I'm 5'7 and weight 230.2 pounds and only 17 it feb and I wanna lose weight quick I wanna look good for graduation... health or unhealthy... just feel ugly and fat!! PLEASE HELP!!

Ok in order to lose weight, you will need to create a calorie defecit. You can start by creating a diet that consist of fruits, vegetables, yogurt, whole grain, and a protien source(chicken). You will need to eat about 1,500 calories per day in 6 small meals/snacks a day rather than 3 big meals. MAKE SURE you eat breakfast. I can't stress that enough!. A website to help you calculate your intake

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

. Also make sure you drink enough water. This does two things, helps keep you from feeling hungry as much and keeps you hydrated while you are on a calorie restriction. Any more questions just send me an email on here.