Question i had a partical hysterectomy a year ago...and i dont seem to get wet as easy as b 4.. why ? also do u still have a g spot after having the surgery...

Hi Honey! This is quite common after a hysterectomy - either full or partial - the G spot is in your vagina, so this isn't affected! The biggest sex organ in your body is your brain! This can be affected by hormones - the biggy, illness, emotional baggage, trauma etc. So the big question with you is, "How old are you?"

bambi27 wrote:

Hi...thank u for your help...i am 30...i still love sex and want it just as much as before thats not it ...its just now i dont seem to have an orgasm as fast and i get dry a lot...so i didnt no what is really going on....

When we have hysterectomy's lack of lubrication is the biggest complaint, followed by lack of libido! I too became like this after my 1st child! There was a LOT of trauma to my vagina, BUT the pain was in my head, so EVERY time it was about to happen I FROZE! So IF you have had painful intercourse since your surgery this could be another thing! Ask to see your gynecologist and see if they can run your progesterone levels - sex hormone!