Hii, I'm a 13 year old girl, and I wanted to know how I can find my g-spot? And how can I masterbate without my parents knowing, and getting pleasure at the same time? Please help me!!

You are still young and you are not able to find a proper way for g-spot stimulation. 

That is nothing embarrassing, it can take a little time until you are able to find out what is appropriate for you and how you can stimulate your g-spot in a proper way. 

I can try to give you advice, for example, here is what you can do - lie down on your back and relax. To find your g -spot it takes time.  At the beginning, spread your legs and bend your knees, so your vagina is open. Insert finger in it, or two...I don't know what is OK for you but be gentle. 

well what i did was stick my vagina under the bath tub water while it was running it was ok cinsidering it was my first time...

I do that too, it works, seriously. As for your g-spot. It is about two inches up, just above your pelvic bone and is about the size of a grape.

How are you doing on this?

Need any more help?