I am worried about my father because soon he will have gallbladder removal surgery. I would like to know more about this. Not knowing anything drives me crazy and it makes me more nervous. Please tell me more about it.

The gallbladder is situated under the liver in the upper right part of the abdomen. The function of gallbladder is to store bile, a liquid produced by the liver, and then releases it into the intestine to help digestion. In some cases, the gallbladder needs to be removed to treat gallstones just like in your father’s case. The operation is usually done using keyhole surgery, which is called laparoscopic cholecystectomy. The body can function well without a gallbladder and removing it is a common treatment for gallstones that are causing symptoms. If the gallstones are blocking the bile ducts, it may be possible to view them using an endoscope rather than open surgery. This procedure is known as an endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography. Gallstones can also be removed by enlarging the bile duct and removing the stones with special tools attached to the endoscope. I hope that you father will be ok.

Dear SIr/madam,

i want an information regarding if there is a stone in galbladder what to do and what precaution to take to whome to counsalt and why it happen .
if you can please help me with this information i will be very grateful to u. please help me with this as early as possible.

thanking you