I am suffering from gallbladder congestion and gallstones. I was told that gallstone flushes are effective for my problem. Is there any gallstone flush with natural supplements? Will this help my gallbladder?

Yes, you can maintain your colon and gallbladder by doing a gallbladder flush. These natural remedies are alternative medicine to harsh laxative and gallbladder surgery and can spare you from colon cancer and a host of other chronic diseases. I have no such experience but I’ve heard that natural gallbladder flush can be done with olive oil and grapefruit juice.

Hi There,
Regarding Gallstone flush,
I eventually had mines removed as it was diseased,
stones or not.
I think i moved some of my stones using Milk Thistle herb, Because in Feb a scan showed a Galbladder full of stones by thime of op on 16th August there was hardly any but it was Shrivveled,
What it actually does is stimulate your Liver into producing more bile, That in turn Skooshes into your Gallbladder and if stones are there they will as mine did possibly move , Up untill the point i done this as a detox method for Xmas overindulgence i would never have known that the Headaches Back neck shoulder spasms i regularly had was in fact my Diseased Gallbladder , So what im saying is you may get rid of the stones but if your Galbladder is diseased its better off out, I am having some difficultys after op but, I would have developed gangerene or peritonitus or some equaly bad thing if i hadnt made the decision to have mine removed,
Good luck i hope this helps but more than that i hope your cured by now by whatever means,
Carina

I did gallstone flush and its work. drink at least 4 cup of apple juice for 5 days,no dinner on the 6th day.at 6pm drink 1 teaspoon of Epson salt with half cup of warm water,follow the same procedure at 8pm.at 10pm drink half cup of olive oil with half cup of lemon juice.the next morning you can see gallstone in your stool.