I am 52 years old male and nine years ago I had gallbladder removal. Everything was ok until recently when I noticed a lump in right side. I am worried that this is something serious. Can you tell me more about it?

I advise you to go to your doctor immediately. I cannot diagnose you without examining you first and it is very important to be checked, because this could be a sign of something serious. I do not mean to scare you; I just want you to realize that some conditions have better chance of treatment when discovered early. Gallbladder needs to be removed to treat gallstones, and I suppose this was a case with you. The operation is usually done using keyhole surgery. This procedure is called laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Except surgery, medicines can sometimes be used to dissolve the gallstones. However, this does not work for everyone and can take up to two years or longer. I am not sure what is causing that lump in your case but I am sure that you need to go to your doctor.

Probably nothing to do with your gall bladder removal