I on occasion just for no reason get real sick and vomit with nausea and then a headache. This happens at least once a month, is this possibly my gallbladder?

Health Advisor
Considering these are your main symptoms, I don’t think it is gallbladder because I had gallbladder stones and the most common symptomof gallbladder disease is pain.

The pain starts on the right side of the abdomen, just under the rib. This pain can sometimes radiate to the back and may cause nausea and vomiting but nauseas and vomiting are not the main symptoms.
However, if you had it foe a long time, it could cause chronic nausea. The pain may last for hours but it could only last just for 30 minutes.

If there is an inflammation of the gallbladder, then a person may experience fever and chills and have increased white blood cells.

The problem with your symptoms is that those are generalized symptoms for almost any gastrointestinal disease or disorder. Without proper tests, no one can tell for sure.

Have you seen a doctor? How old are you?

What I have learned in the past month is that you can have gallbladder disease even without pain! About a month ago, I lost all feeling on the right side of my abdomen, side, and back. I had a slight sense of pressure but absolutely no pain. I have suffered from nausea, vomiting, and headaches for over a year but did not go to the doctor. Once the numbness started, I went to the doctor. I thought he was crazy for thinking I had gallbladder issues. As it turns out, I did not have stones but I did have a diseased gallbladder with an ejection fraction of 11%. Anything under 30% usually leads to gallbladder removal. Two weeks ago, I had my gallbladder removed and I am almost back to normal! No nausea or numbness and I'm already back to work. I would suggest going to the doctor and let him/her decide what to investigate and not rule out the gallbladder.

I am to have my gallbladder out on the 20th of sept. I do not have gallstones or a thickened gallbladder. All test came back great except I only empty at 60%. The only thing I do have is severe pain in the right side of my stomach around to my back and up to my neck. You cant touch my side even. I throw up grease and fatty foods. And I also cannot have anything acidic. I have been on PPIs for a year and nothing helps. I am gaining more weight and I am almost never not in pain.

Your advice please?!?!?!?!??