I have problems with my gallbladder for 5 months now. Recently, I have heard something about new treatments for gallbladder problems. Can someone explain to me what gallbladder flush all about is? Thanks

Around 80% of all gallstones show no symptoms and can remain silent for years, but once symptoms arise, they persist and increase in frequency. Caffeine, chocolate, eggs, dairy products and greasy or deep fried foods are usually the most common triggers for gallbladder attacks. Stones expelled from the gallbladder during contraction may become lodged within the bile duct leading to infection of the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallbladder flush is an alternative to surgery and gallstone removal by chemical dissolution. Traditional European remedy recommends the use of olive oil and lemon juice to flush the gallstones. However, there is a major concern that if the stones are too big, they may not easily come out or can even get stuck on the way out. Traditional Chinese medicine recommends the use of Herba Lysimachiae to crush and soften the stones so that they will come out slowly. But, this tends to take a relatively long time. However, centuries of experience has shown that Herba Lysimachiae can be taken safely without side effects. In most cases, alleviation of gallbladder pain is experienced within a few days of using Herba Lysimachiae in tincture form.

If you're going to quote something from another website... The least you could do is give a link so everyone knows where it came from and can research it further instead of thinking you are speaking from experience with some clever changing of words.

Here is the link for those interested:
sensiblehealth.com/gallbladder.html

This seems like a good site to get loads of information from.