anyone with the same gallstones and no symtoms what so ever, how are they treated, the gallstones are rather big ? unsure what to do !

Hi there,
I am a 32 yr old female and was diagnosed with gallstones last July 07 while I was visiting family in europe.It showed up on a sonagram I had done to check kidneys following a urinary tract infection.I had no symptons what so ever so had nothing done.I recently started to get heartburn when i have fatty foods and last saturday had sharp pain under chest that lasted for 2hrs.I didnt know what it was but just discovered on the internet that it was a gallbladder attack.Also I just had another urinary tract infection and done a blood test results came today and doctor said my liver is inflamed and could be either from gallstones or from having the bacterial urianry infection he wants to wait 6 weeks to repeat blood test.I am getting worried now in what to do.
I went to urologist last week to do sonogram to check kidneys from the urinary infection and he told me to see a gastroentologist to check for gallstones he couldnt see anything.
I am so worried dont want to have any surgeries since I read that removing gallbladder wont help so much.
Anyway good luck to you and wait until you have any symptoms.