I was told I had a gallbladder attack and spent 3 days in the hospital although after 12 hours I felt fine the Doctor still would not let me check out. Dr. Alli ordered an ultrasound, CAT scan and an MRI to find gallstones which she was convinced I had. All tests showed no stones and that my gallbladder was healthy. The only piece of evidence that showed something was wrong was my liver enzymes were extremely elevated. after all had returned to normal she kept me in one more day until she could find time to come to the hospital and see to convince me to have my gallbladder removed even though I had told her several times that I was not going to have the surgery. This meant I had to miss a 3rd day of work and a 3rd day of pay.
I opted not to go to her to have my follow up appointment instead I went to my PCP who specializes in cognitive medicine. He had spoken to her while I was in the hospital and told her not to operate on me, I had an infection and surgery would only make matters worse. He redrew my blood and gave me a more extensive blood test then the hospital and the conclusion was I had no gallstones ever or an attack there was no reason to remove my gallbladder. Instead the tests showed the infection I had prior to going to the hospital had spread to my liver. Not only did Dr. Alli misdiagnose me but she tried several times to get me to have invasive surgery which was pointless and didn’t treat me for my real condition. Do not trust this doctor.

hey, thanks for this post.... ive been conivcin myself i have gallstones but it feels like trapped wind... i dont have any other gallbladder disease symptoms except pain that spreads,,, and im only 16! i think its just a bad case of trapped wind... im a mega hypochondriac. every week i think ive got cancer or stomach ulcers.. so funny what comes up on the internet :-(....