omg i really dont kno wat to do!!! hi im 17 years old and to this day im still a vergin like 2weeks ago i was with this boy and we didnt use pertection he stuck the head part of his penis inside of me but didnt pop my cheery because i stop'd him.... now i have white stuff inside of my genital area and it hurts really badd and is so itchy the white stuff is not puss when i try to clean it ..it dosnt move nor go anywhere i qam so prayin for my life right now... i askd the boy if he had anything and he said no... but who knows PLEASE HELP ME...

plz plz plz go to your local clinic. im not sure what it is, but once you are sexually active no matter how far it goes in YOU NEED TO SEE A GYNECOLOGIST. good luck.

OMG GIRL IM A LITTLE YOUNGER THEN U AND IM HAVIN THAT SAME PROBLEM AND IM NOT A VIRGIN BUT THIS PROBLEM HAPPENED WAY BEFORE MY CHERRY POPPED IM SO SCARED DONT NO WHAT IS GOIN ON IT LIKE WHITE LIL BUMBS THEN THE PUMPS GO AWAY AND ITS LIKE CLEAR BUT STILL GOT DEM WHITE SPOTS IDK HOW TO TELL MY MOTHER BUT :cry: :cry: :( IMMA KEEP PUTTIN CLOSE ATTENTION TO IT BUT I HAD THIS OVER THREE YEARZ :( :( AND NEVER VISTED THE DOCTOR BUT I HOPE IT ISNT MORE THAN I THINK PLEASE GOD

same things happened to me for like 3 years! I don't know how to tell my mom I just wanna heal it by myself without her knowing but no one has answers!