I'm 15 and very worried I was at my boyfriends house and we was in our underwear, he was fingering me so I gave him a hand job at the same time as he was laying over me he cummed on my stomach and he might of touched his penis quickly then continue to finger me. Could I be pregnant? this happened about 2 weeks ago I got a tingling feeling in my nipples earlier, my abdomen is abit hard and I look bloated am I pregnant? My periods due in about a week I'm really worried so no silly answers please

Health Guru
Hi Janice, in just 2 weeks you really wouldn't be showing many symptoms at all so your only real way to tell will be wait for your period if that doesn't turn up then take a pregnancy test. :-)

Okay thank you, do you know if this could get me pregnant? I'm really impatient to know because if I'm not my period will come later due to stress which will make me freak out even more

Health Guru
Yes it can get you pregnant but as to weather you are would depend on if he actually had any on his finger if the time of the month was right and other factors. As I said just wait and if your period don't show then take a pregnancy test :-)