I'm fifteen years old, and a virgin, but I took a shower with a boy and I think we may have both gotten semen on our hands and a small amount might have ended up in my vagina. I know that the odds aren't high at all, but I'm experiencing pain in the area of my ovaries/fallopian tubes/uterus area. Like, on either side and also in the center, especially when I move or when I wear pants that put any sort of pressure on that area. I've also been very fatigued lately. It's been a week since it happened, and I did the math and it would have happened when I was ovulating. I know that it's not likely for me to get pregnant because I didn't have sex, but I'm starting to worry because I think both of these might be early symptoms of pregnancy. My fatigue is very abnormal, I'm finding myself sleeping twelve hours and still having a hard time getting out of bed. I also think that I might be having an elevated amount of discharge and I've been going to the bathroom more frequently.  
Is it at all likely for me to get pregnant from semen on someone's finger going into my vagina? And is it too early for me to be experiencing any symptoms? Is there anything else that could be causing this? Does it sound like pregnancy or could it be anything else? I'm really starting to worry. 

no no no no