i have recently been diagagnosed with genital warts and have been using the cream warticon to get rid of them, its working really well, but i know now that my life has just turned up side down, i am soo so shy and i always find it hard to do things with gusy ad now i dont know what to do, i keep crying about it and cutting myself cos i dont know how this will affect me. i know the virus hasnt gone but does this mean i cant have sex again? can i have foreplay?i dont know how ill be able to tell the next person im with that i have them. i dont knwo what to do please please help thank you

i am not 100% sure i have them yet but i rly think that i do just because i was stupid and didnt use condoms the times i had sex. i feel so depressed and alone and scared. i dont kno wut to do..i got a pap done to get tested for the hpv and i think its almost 100% i have that but the warts sometimes i think oh it might really be nothing and now idk it seems like from what i read that is what they are and it sucks. i have been cryin everyday since i first felt the bumps a few days ago..so ur not alone and i would love to have someone to talk to about this that is in the same situation, someone to relate to. my email is _[removed]_ and i would love to talk more with you