i am 13 and i have been masterbating for 2 years now. i am getting old of doing the same thing every night. does anyone have any ideas?

wel the way i do it is that i get on all fours and take a brush with a long handel and stick it up there and then ill just moan loud && rub my clit

Or u can simply use a massager bcuz it vibrates and hold it against ur vagina for a few mins then u'll cum.

hey ill help u just talk to me ill tell a great way just in prvate ill tell u

You have not mentioned about the method of your act of Masturbation.

If your growth of Pubic Hairs are thick then shave it very carefully without any cut. Good razors are avilable in stores.

When you take bath apply some good body lotion in your Pubic area

and then rub your Clitoris for some time . You will feeel very pleasurable sensation.

Whenever you feel like to do Masturbation then sit Comfortably in a Chair with wide open your both legs .Apply some oil in the Shaved Pubic area. Touch your Clitoris with Index Finger of your left Hand. Start slowly rub it and the same time insert your Middle Finger of your Right hand in your Vagina.

You will experience very pleasurable feelings and sensations.

Dear colorluvr666

I think you are doing it solo and also stimulating your' CLITORIS" with your fingers. Do you have a close and intimate Girlfriend ? If the answer is "YES", you can indulge in mutual Masturbation with her consent.

Touching caressing and fondling each others' Breast and also fingering the "CLITORIS" you can get immense pleasure.

Masturbation is a very normal practice done by both teen aged Boys and Girls. You need not feel guilty of doing this act.

Why just you go get a actual penis and you will satisfy your need

Tell me some ways

that is a good way to masturbate thanks

hey i need help

Look at a penis then go to a hard surface then move up and down really hard

I can't get a climax

Why do girls masterbate

Do you have a hand held shower? If so you could use the shower water stream to stimulate the clitoris. I recommend trying it with the "hood" still covering the clitoris first and see if you like it. (might take some experimenting to get the water pressure and angle right to pleasure you.) Once you get use to it and it feels good, you can increase the stimulation by spreading the vulva lips so the clitoris is exposed directly to the spray. You could also try fingering yourself at the same time with your free hand.

but what if you do not want your parents to find out about one than how would i do it