I am a 13 year old girl, I have a pretty strong sex drive for my age and my parents don't know about it. I want to masturbate but I don't know what I should do it with or how to get an orgasm... Any help?

Use your hand or some fingers,and rub your clitoris.Find the rightly point in your vagina,where it feels very very good.Stimulate your clit,and you will reach orgasm after a while.Sometimes after only a minute or two.I hope your first orgasm will give you the most enjoyable moment so far in your life.Good luck

Well I'm 14 and I'm still trying to get the hang of it, but I have picked up a few things. First, just start off exploring down there. Play with your clit, that's an AWESOME feeling. Then after I get really turned on, I start fingering, usually 2 fingers. I'm gonna start using markers, so try that too! Oh and something I discovered its get a old shirt and tie it up. Then but it in with pants and undies on. ( keep pressure with pants ) then rub/hump the arm of a chair or something.