I masturbate about twice a day just by watching porn and rubbing my clit and fingering myself while watching porn. Sometimes I use a cuddly toy and kinda hump it. This will sound disgusting but sometimes when I'm in the bath I use my little sister's electric toothbrush and rub it on my clit until I squirt. I was wondering if any other teenager girls masturbate because at school there are never any girls that admit to it even though boys do it. I wonder if my female friends masturbate but I don't want to ask them as it's a bit awkward. However, I can't have an orgasm and I've been masturbating since I was 11 and I really want to orgasm but I can't get relaxed enough to let out a scream or shout or anything. Also, I really want to have sex as soon as possible (obviously with protection) and I have a boyfriend but he wants to take things slow so instead I fantasise about it and it gets me really turned on. Don't judge, please help me. As well as this, I fantasize about having sex with one of my teachers, she's a woman but I'm straight so does this make me a lesbian. When I masturbate I usually think of her doing it to me (fingering , rubbing my clit, playing with my boobs). It gets me really turned on and my vagina goes wet. Is this normal? Shouldn't I only fantasise about males if I'm straight. I enjoy watching lesbian porn more than normal porn as it turns me on more and gets me wet quicker. Am I a lesbian? Is this normal for a teenage girl. I'm a virgin btw. 15 years old. I'm going to purchase a vibrator from a pub near my house - I saw a machine in the toilets selling vibrators so I'm going to buy one without telling my parents as that would be awkward and I'm gonna use that to try something new. Please give me some help, don't judge me.

I'm 15 too and I'm in the exact situation. I masturbate all the time but I never talk about it with anyone. As for you not being able to shout of anything, not all people have that high intensity orgasms so maybe try taking it slow & relaxing more to see if it'll last longer. And I know for a fact I'm straight and into guys but lesbian sex gets me so turned on so I feel where you're coming from. If you need anyone to talk to, just message me :)

I know this is late, but if you still needed help. You're completely normal. I wish I could masturbate twice a day everyday, but I can't :/ I'm straight, but when I masturbate I love watch lesbian porn or watching girls masturbate. And it's normal that you think about your teacher, teens do. All the girls have a crush on a band teacher and all the guys have a crush on a math teacher. Girls don't really talk about masturbating, I only know three of my friends that do it and we don't talk about it like that. You're completely normal. Don't worry. And don't stress too much about labels. Hope I helped even though I'm really late!

Hey hon. It is absolutely normal to feel this way! I'm 21 & will let u in on a secret (I started masturbating at age 3) lol... I am straight and am in a loving-sometimes frustrating relationship with my bf Ryan n well I watch porn like crazy when I'm not getting some from him (& we live in same house but its his moms house) what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't make u gay/lesbian to fantasize bout a chick, I get turned on by looking at chicks but only porn online. Just wait off on the whole having sex thing. I lost my virginity at age 13 n it embarrasses me that my bf lost his 8 years ago at age 20 (hes 28). But just please take my advise cause boys r cruel at your age n u don't wannabe taken advantage of. *Big Hugs*

well, me too, i dont know what i am, am i a lesbian? i feel sirty all the time, and masturbate really turned me on :( is this bad????//

mastrubation even weakers ur mind. where in u panic to do thing. or may not think of an idea properly. it just may be slow. moreover if you dont get into self pleasuring the brain comes to an normal state.!!!

i would suggest fantasizing longer. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hey
I'm 13 and turned on and live in Australia. Do u wanna have some fun some time

Don't worry Chloe my girl friend emma tells me about her masterbation and fantasies and guess what? She thinks about her girl teacher fingering during class. Also vibrators are great fun, but you need someone else to do it for you and explore. If your bf is to shy to do sex try oral. Give him a blow job so he knows how good it feels and then ask for him to eat you up in return. Emma did this to me. Btw I'm 15 and my name is Jakob

Hey what's up? ;)

I feel the same omg! I'm 17 and I love watching lesbian porn and it makes me so wet. But i have a boyfriend and i'm straight.

Porn is part of our lives now and we all masturbate and need sex so much more these days. I spend about 10 hours per day stroking to porn and can't live without it. We should enjoy the pleasure it gives us and encourage it.

Hi im Bella I love all this please tell me how can i get my gf to eat me out.

If she is your gf all you have to do is ask her.

yes but its complicated as we are both straight. Some other girls seem to be able to sort of explain without actually asking. omg do you understand me.