I'm so turned on. I sit and watch lesbian porn and it turns me on. I try and masterbate myself but I don't know to do it. People are always saying how good it feels. Well I wanna feel good. And what do I use to stick up my vagina, how, where, etc. I really want to learn how to masterbate. It'll quench my sexual thrist.

Caution: Do Not Stick Anything Up Your Vagina that does not go there or isnt made for it. You can easily rip or tear yourself and get an infection.

Start off with just clitoral stimulation. Some women find laying in a bath and playing with themselves work while others watch porn. There really is no set way to masturbate and everyone finds what they like varies. Just experiment with yourself and see what gets you turned on.

Masturbation is fine at your age and will work to take care of your sexual thirst as you call it. Try to keep your virginity and not move to sex to fast because you are still so young.

Hello Ive known women not to be able to achieve orgasms till their older(20s) so dont be disappointed if it dont happen Also just another good reason to wait for sex Because then you are just doing it for him : (

i do the same thing andim the same age and wat i do is rub my p***y it feels good u c the top of ur p***y rubb it and jus keep rubbing until it feels really good and i love porn

My masterbation technique is rubbing my clit if im wet enough i can cum :-):-)

TRY rubbing your clit first, its at the top of our vagina.  I like watching porn to, but I not only like lesbian I like straight and gay guy porn to.  I am the same age and I have been doing it a while.  You will learn very fast on what you like but I not only like using my fingers I like using a back massager and my vibrating toothbrush and turn them into vibrators.

Hi, I'm 13, and I masturbate on a regular basis. I tend to really like rubbing and stimulating my clit. When I do, I feel like im about to pee but I go along with it, and after about 30 seconds to a minute, I have an amazing orgasm. Awww, it feels so great! Try it, you will really enjoy!

Firstly, in case you think that the External Parts you can see is your Vagina, that's incorrect. Your Vagina is the Passage/Tube Inside You which starts at the middle hole in the slit between your legs. It is not the External Parts between your Legs. And you do not Stick Something UP Your Vagina, you INSERT it Into It. Buy some Condoms and put them on a Hairbrush, and/or a Roll On Deodorant container.
Anyway, Check This Out :-) https://www.amazon.com/50-Illustrated-Masturbation-Techniques-Women-ebook/dp/B00PW9FY3C

Actually, our clit is in our Slit between the Lips of our Vulva between the Urethra (Pee Hole) and the Vaginal Opening. Our Vagina is the Internal Passage, NOT the External parts that can be seen.

The external portion of the clit is at the very top of the vulva and looks like a little pea shaped button if it's small all the way up to looking like a tiny penis if it's large. Some cannot be seen at all. The internal part is shaped kind of like the roots of a tooth and goes down both sides of the vulva so basically your whole vulva is under laid by your clit. You can get pleasure from rubbing just about anywhere inside your vulva and licking it is usually quite pleasurable.

Supporter
Heather, nothing wrong about losing your virginity at 13.

"Try to keep your virginity and not move to sex to fast because you are still so young". THAT IS SUCH BAD ADVICE AND SO NARROW MINDED.

She just needs to take precautions against pregnancy and STDs
I was 13 when I lost my virginity and it was the most awesome experience. Of course, the guy was much older but that came with the benefits of him being so skilled to give me a very good time. I think if you are losing your virginity then it is important to have the most memorable experience. So doing it with someone inexperienced will make the experience bad and unsatisfactory.
I dont understand why women perpetuate this acceptance of mediocre or bad sex especially the first time. We girls/women should be advocating that girls try for the best experience and not settle for anything less.
To me guys who are having sex for the first time aren't the best first time partners for girls. We need good experienced men/guys to give us a very good experience.
Yes wanting to have an emotional experience blah blah blah blah is all fine and fancy. At the end of it we need to understand we are giving away our virginity, so why should we settle for a very mediocre/bad experience?? Come on think of it.