Guys at my school say I'm gay cuz I hang out with girls I have maybe 20 guy friends but some are loacated in different places and they say its not normal but I'm not gay. And the guys here won't talk to me but the girls do so that's why. I need help and advice

Hey footballkid,

Psssh there probably gutted because your accepted by all the hot girls and all they can do is look on and wish they were in the same place you are.  From what you say about the guys not wanting to talk to you but the girls do, makes me think your surrounding yourself with the best people regardless of what sex they happen to be.  Next time they give you grief just put your arm around one of your girl friends and give the guys the bird,(middle finger):-S dont take any poop and certainly dont take to heart anything they are saying.  If you were gay, firstly its your business and yours alone, I think you of all people would know, and even if you were no one has the right to taunt you for it.  If you dont find yourself sexually attracted to the same sex as yourself, then no you are not gay.  It is however very natural to look at people the same sex as yourself and either compare yourself to them...human nature we all do this, or even see someone of the same sex and be able to acknowledge they are attractive, in doing so again it does not mean you are, or may become gay.

I hope this helps you<3

OK - first of all, I am gay...  and yes, I did prefer hanging' out with girls at school and got labelled as "gay" (even though I was, I denied it) 

Just be yourself, don't let anyone let you think you're something you're not AND if you are gay, so what! (you'll know deep down if you are... don't beat yourself up about it).  There's plenty of youth groups and helplines out there for you....  just don't let anyone make you feel sh1t when all you're doin' is being yourself! And that's all you can ever be- is yourself!  

I often find you get the best advice and the least amount of judgements from the opposite sex and that doesn't make you gay! Just makes you caring and a normal human being that doesn't get all caught up in the games that people play.