Hi for anyone who feel and with will power wants to come off alchol then i recommend you see your doctor and ask him to prescribe CAMPRAL ec 333 mg Gastro -resistant tablets. Made in France by merck of natural substances. I was an alcholic for 15 years until i come across this drug. Your body will need vitamin B compound strong tablets to build up your defences. Where their is a will their is a way . I suggest you get counselling as your chances of staying off alchol will improve by 50 % . :-P It worked for me. I will keep you all in my prayers Kind Regards. Fr Anthony

Hi Franthony, thanks for telling us about campral! I don't have any need to get off alcohol right now because I don't drink all that much but I do know an alcoholic in my life who would really want help like this so thank you for posting on it. Do you know how much it costs for the treatment and if it's covered by health insurance? Thanks!

Depends where you live if UK then your doctor would prescribe if USA you can ask Private Sales about $250 for 60 tablets Regards Fr Anthony

Wow, that's quite a bit of money for them although I suppose it would be well worth it. Would 60 pills be enough to help kick the habit or should you have it for more than that?