I have also been using 30% glycolic acid peel once a week for 3 weeks, because I was told that is helping for acne scars. My scars aren't all that deep and only are noticeable in certain light. I plan to continue my daily regimen for another month and see what happens. Anyone else tried with glycolic acid for scars?

It's been 3 months now for me working on my scars. My scars are deep and pitted scars. I haven't been nearly as aggressive lately with the application of glycolic acid peel for few reasons. My scars were getting a bit too sensitive so I needed to back off some I had used the 30% glycolic acid for about 15 minutes on my scars and then followed it up with super cop hours later, but a scab appeared in one of the scars. Two days later the scab was still there and putting the makeup stick on the scab only made it look even worse.