I've been on Methadone for 4 years. I'm prescribed alot more then what I've been taking. Like 30 mil a day. But I was only taking about 10 mil a day for 4 months then I found out I was pregnant. I started breaking them in half and taking 5 mil in the afternoon. I might take the other half if I feel like c**p. So anyways I started a new job and they wont give me my insur. because I'm already pregnant so I have to go through the hospital and pay myself. I just went to my first appt yesterday and they said they couldn't treat me if I'v been taking methadone. I have to go back in 2 1/2 weeks to drug test. My husband use to take it to but he went and got suboxone. He still has some, would it hurt me to take it for a few days?? I'm so ready to be done I know my mind is right and ready. There are days I can go without anything. But the next day I'll need 5 mil. I read somewhere that the only reason suboxone clinics tell you not to take when pregnant is because there hasn't been enough studies done yet. Has anyone else taken it while pregnant??

It would not be a good idea to take your husbands meds.
There are no adequate and well controlled studies of SUBOXONE
(category c med) in pregnancy.
SUBOXONE should not be taken during pregnancy unless your Doctor determines that the potential benefit to you justifies the potential risk to your unborn baby.

In other words, what the Doctor deems helpful to you, may be hurting your baby.
As far as insurance goes. You can go to Social Services in your area. Tho you have a job, SS will sometimes fill in the financial blanks with medical insurance. More so if you are pregnant i would think.

Just don't take the BOX.