I would like to know what common symptoms for gonorrhea for both genders are. I feel burning when I pee. I know that beside the Chlamydia, gonorrhea is most common STD. I talked with my partner and he claim that he have no symptoms. I was very faithful and I think that he was too, but you never know.

Symptoms of gonorrhea with men are pus (urethral discharge) and also sensation that you’ve experienced, burning when they pee. Some men experience pain inside the urethra but some have no symptoms. With women is also pus, vaginal or urethral discharge, burning when they pee, lower stomach cramps and bleeding that is not related to menstrual period. I can only tell you that you both need to be tested. Some people don’t develop symptoms right a way. It takes sometimes even a month with man to have symptoms.