I am 17 years old. I started to buy some beauty products to protect my skin. My mom is telling me that I should not buy so many products because I can damage my skin since I am young, that I should wait to get some creams and tonics when I am older. Instead, she told me that I should buy some lip protectors and maybe some milk for cleaning my skin. So, I have listened to her and I asked this lady in the cosmetic store what the best is and she told me that I should consider vaseline. Again, she mentioned a vaseline lip therapy, but I don't know in which contest. What does vaseline lip therapy mean and how it heals your lips?

Hi there. It is nothing complicated, it doesn't mean that you actually have to take some therapy to heal your lips. That is a product that helps your lips to be fresh and silky. It is a good choice if you have dry lips and also, it is amazing if they are dry when the winter or summer is coming. Anyway, the main point of this therapy is that it provides long-lasting moisturizing which can help your dry lips.  Also, all of those therapies have non - sticky formula that spreads smoothly in your lip area. Natural, glossy shine is also a great plus for this therapy. 

Hi there. Thank you so much for this answer. Yes, like you supposed, I believed that this is some type of the therapy that I need to do for a while - days, weeks, it doesn't matter, in order to give my lips a full recovery process. I was reading something about this as well, alone, and I saw that there are so many different tastes. I think that I don't like something that is a default, but of course, if that is the best option, I would buy it. I think that I found some rose therapy and some with cocoa or similar. I don't know. So, when I am about to buy it, what I need to know? What is the best in that case? Thank you once again.

Yes, there are different flavors, not the tastes. Again, it totally depends on what you want a therapy for. If your lips are dry, there is nothing better than the original version. I know that something that is default might sound boring, but that is not the case.  Yes, there is also so-called rose lip therapy which is also made in order to heal dry lips and it is made of rose, vanilla and it is good. Pretty much they are good and you can buy whatever you like, but only if you don't have some skin issues. In that case, consulting with someone who knows more about this is a good idea. 

Hello. The vaseline lip balm or vaseline lip therapy works just like any other lip balm. It relieved dry and cracked lips and it also, at the same time, it is helping your lips to get healed. Also, it offers you an instant softness and soothes. You won't feel a discomfort anymore and your lips will be way better after just a couple of days. It is really fast and good. It is made of pure vaseline petroleum jelly. And it is safe for you to use it. Also, every flavor is pretty much the same, it has the same purpose, so whatever you choose, I think that you won't make a mistake. 

Celebrity

Yes, it is perfect to help keep lips healthy and protected from the elements that came from the outside usually. Using this lip therapy, your lips will have an amazing ability to experience heightened sensations. Since you are very young and you just started to buy some skin products, you should know that the skin on our lips does not naturally create its own moisture layer, leaving it susceptible to dryness and chapping.That is why we need some help and Vaseline lip therapy is maybe the best solution that you can get if you want to see a quick recovery of your lips.