Gross hematuria and sickle cells trait.  I have a  13 years old  , who started bleeding one year ago, after so many tests the only thing the doctor found was that he has sickle  cell trait and nut cracker syndrome   He did have surgery fo fix it,  but he is still bleeding .

has any one of  you have a similar case?

I am sorry to hear about your 13 year old, Sabinopolis.  Nutcracker syndrome, or renal vein entrapment, is where the left renal vein becomes pinched in between the aorta and the superior mesenteric artery. The pressure builds in the vein and causes it to swell.  Blood will be present in the urine and the patient may or may not have left-sided abdominal pain.   This happens to otherwise healthy people and children and there is no known origin.   How much bleeding is he having?  Is it the same amount as before the procedure?  I would speak to your doctor if it persists.  Are there others that have nutcracker syndrome?  How much bleeding did you have after the procedure?

His doctor thought that his bleeding was from the nutcracker syndrome that was the reason for the surgery. However his bleeding is worse than before the surgery. Now the doctors are not sure anymore . His bleeding increased from 3 to four times a week to continue . Every time that he voids.however his CBC is stable.