Hey there!
I really need advice. I am not satisfied with my female side…never was, even from my teenage days, they were never round, they were somehow tubular… I would like to have round breasts, so I would like to know what implants should be used for my type of breasts. What is the recovery period?
Thank You very much! I appreciate it!!!

Hey there,
You need a breast lift? In most cases lift is not necessary, because the final result of this surgery takes few months to be apparent. Breast lifting can be done through incision around the areola, and then “making” breast into more rounded shape.
If you want to have implants, then breast implant is put under the breast (muscle), surgeon makes few small incisions on the inside of the breast. This incisions allow tight skin to be spread into a better shape. This process also takes few months, but the results are amazing and patients are usually very pleased. Besides the surgery leaves no scars (as breast lift does). You must note that I have no medical education and my information is based on some experience and what I read in magazines. Best for you is to consult a plastic surgeon.
Hope, you’ll make the right choice and be proud of your female side, as you should already :-)

I am 27 and just now discoverd I have this deformity {self diagnosed}. I have been researching this for less than a week and have found many things through google.Regular implants will not fix this. Check under tubular breast correction I found a dr.james j romano in san fran. ca. who looks the best. you need somone who has experience in this. Also I've read alot of posts in random sites{womenshealthonline} that say ins. might cover this, because it is congenital. Check it out before you commit and post your findings and I will do the same
good luck!

You need a lift as I do. My doc has a page (his modified lift at this page) on it:

***

I hope this helps.

-Jenny

**edited by moderator**