I am 16 years old and I want to look comformatble with my body by next year when i enter college. My parents support me, and are willing to pay for breast implants. Can I actually get them if I have my parents/guardians permission? Or is there a certain age you have to be eve nif you have parental permission?
Please Help!

Sweetheart!!!!

What are you doing to yourself?? First of all I want to say that you didn't mention what size you are now but I am assuming not very big.
Secondly, I am appalled that your parents would support this given the incredible amount of risks this kind of surgery carries!!
I am a 28 year old girl and my size is 10a-b, so not big at all. I also had issues about this when I was a teenager but BELIEVE ME, as you get older, you feel less weird about it and more comfortable about it.
You have to first find out whether it is an issue to you because you really don't like being small, or because people have made you feel bad or couldit be a psychological issue?
I'll tell you now, your body is the way it is because that is the way it should be! No implant or surgery will ever make you feel better if the problem is due to social issues!
Learn to feel good about yourself, I know this is hard. Anybody who tells you otherwise should have their head checked!
The only reason you should EVER consider plastic surgery is if you seriously have a deformation or have been in an accident!

Best wishes

Thank you so much for the advice.
But that still doesn't change my mind. This is not a social problem. But I feel very insecure with myself. I don't want to continue my school years being a 32A. I have been this way since I was 11 years old. I start puberty at age 10, and doctors have told me I will not grow anymore. I've been the same height and weight and brest sie for a couple years. I have a cousin who had brest implants at age 15. I really think that I would feel secure, and it will take a lot of stress away. I really think I need breast implants. I love my life, and I am always happy, but I am always depressed that I can't wear bikinis in the summer of something, because my breast is so small.

But my question is, will I acutally be able to get the surgery done, with parental support, ability to pay everything. I really want to, but I want to be sure that everything is going to come out perfect!

Perfect?
What do you mean by that? That nothing wrong will go wrong?
This is surgery you are talking about!!!! At such an early age.

Your body is still not developed and you already want to enhance it, honey if you don't see something wrong with that then nobody can help you.
You say it's not a social thing but you are depressed you can't wear bikini's, why do you think that is? Because of the way others see you right?

Any surgery carries risks from infection to death. Havn't you heard all those stories about implants gone wrong!!!
It's like buying a top for a 5 year old and hoping they won't grow out of it, it doesn't work that way.

It sounds like you're going to go ahead with it so, best to speak to your GP and someone who is in accordance with what you're doing, you won't find many who are.

Good Luck

Never mind what is the "in" thing to do. You are fine the way you are and will be soooooooo glad a little later that you didn't do it. Your parents are very week to give in to a request like that. Your health is much more important than that...ask the nurse how much of a problem it is when women go to have mamograms and how they sometimes do not detect cancer. Get over it honey. You're better off worrying about your terrible spelling.

there's always a chance of something happening during surgery even death.i think you just want big breast to show off and for boys to like you thats not the answer.they should love u for you not for nasty fake tits.and your only 16.crazy 8-|

I have to say I think the posts to your breast problem are very patronising. When I was 16 I knew my own mind as I’m sure you do. Getting breast implant surgery is a big operation which can bring with it many risks. You are not only putting your self through risks with surgery under anaesthetic but you are also putting foreign bodies into you breasts which could led to rejection. Additionally: scarring, stretching and infection are not beyond the realms of possibility.

However, like you I am also unhappy with the size of my small breasts and have been since I was about 16. My advice to you is to buy a gel filled padded bra and wear this for a few months. Not only will you see how you feel with bigger breasts but you can also see how your body looks in-proportion to your breasts which is very important. I would then recommend waiting until you are slightly older until you make your final decision. Although your doctors say you will not grow, I believe your breasts still have the capacity to grow until early twenties.

Also, as you get slightly older you will realise that image is not so important and most men will not be bothered about your chest size. So do this for yourself. If you are 20 and still unhappy, I would then recommend going to see an accredited surgeon. Do not rush just for college as college will be over in 2 years and then you will start living your life.

You know your mind better than anyone.

Hope this helps,

xx

Also...No one thought I was going to get any bigger in the chest (I am seventeen, just turned seventeen in August) and in the last two months my breast size has doubled...I'm not sure what size I am anymore, the only bra I have is like...a 36 B, but it's really uncomfortable because it's too small...but I have to wear it anyways...because I'm always moving and it keeps them from bouncing around too much...and my mother doesn't have much money, and we're no longer in a relationship where I can ask her for ten bucks to go to ross....So I just have to deal...

But I think you should at least wait until you're eighteen before you get breast implants, it'll give you more chance to grow, to think about this decision, and I have heard that the pills are safer, although I do not know for sure...does anyone else know anything about these pills?

Don't do it. Plastic surgery is risky and you are seriously not done growing. When I was growing up, I was a 34B for years. Then I went to college and my breasts grew once I reached 18. Now I am a 34C which is fine by me. My boyfriend is a plastic surgeon and told me he would give me implants but I would never do anything like that. I don't need it, and having such large breasts would mean I couldn't run or do sports anymore. There are many guys out there who like small breasts and I think girls with small breasts are cute. Plus, you can wear great tops that I could NEVER pull off. Big breasted girls who wear tube tops don't look cute, they look skanky. Getting breast implants because you don't like the size of your breasts is ridiculous, especially at your age.

When my sister and I were growing up, she was always jealous because she had little breasts and I had 'huge' ones. Now she is happy with hers and thinks that mine are way too big. You should put less effort in how you look in a bikini and concentrate more on how you are getting ready for college.

Just answer her question and stop preaching to her. I am 17 years old and have been looking at breast augmentation for a year and a couple months now and have done plenty of research. There are risks but that isnt going to change her mind, and it is up to her what she does. Answer the question? I would like to know aswell...

Haizzzz, I NEED a breast implant too, but I think the best way is wait till you're 18. My sister just has it done, looks like see just come back from death.

Whoo! I'm 16, I think I'm going to get breast implants by the time Im 19 or 18 if they don't fill up to a C. I'm pretty scared though. Lol, any advice?

You couldn't even spell weak correctly. Shouldn't comment on her spelling when you can't manage a four letter word honey.