Hello. I'm 26 year old female and I'm pretty disparate right now. Although my parents and my best really don’t understand me- I'm feeling miserable because I'm not happy with my present look.
Main problem are my small breasts.
I was trying so hard to live a healthy life watching on my weight and practicing regular exercises and other physical activities almost every day but this is something I can't effect on. So, I started to think on possible breast augmentation operation although no one really supports me. What’s like recovering from this breast augmentation treatment?

Hello. Although, like you said, no one supports you- I totally supports when someone wants to improve its own physical appearance.
Breast augmentation operation can provide very pleasing results amongst patients seeking aesthetic enhancement.
I'm also interested to do have such operation done and that’s why I also know some facts about recovery. Following the surgery you’ll have to wear elastic strap for at least a week. There three possible approaches to this operation- behind the muscle, in front of muscle and via the navel. Breast enlargement via the navel generally has a more rapid recovery than any other method and patient can get back to work after 3 days, while in other methods at least a week must pass.

biddle wrote:

I would only be getting advice from either someone that has had this surgery or a board certified plastic surgeon. If you are trying to get advice from random people on the internet, you will most likely be one of the horror stories of someone that went to a so called doctor at his house and end up with a kidney gone. If you are that serious about getting this surgery done. Go in for a free consultation, which most plastics surgeons do. And ask there opinion.

biddle is an id**t, and several things that he/she claimed to know were false. Do a little research and you will find out for yourself.

Hi, Detzel.

I'm unsure of how you were able to decide on what to do but I am in the process of recovering from my breast augmentation. I had 320cc of the cohesive silicone gel implants placed above the muscle because I was advised that it is less traumatic and more natural looking. The incision was placed under my breasts to also lessen the trauma since I am a nurse and wanted to return to work as soon as possible.

This is my second week from work and was able to return to work after 3 days. Unfortunately, I cannot go back to the gym or do any exercises that will elevate my blood pressure or heart rate more than 100beats per minute to avoid any bleeding. The sutures were removed a week after the surgery and I am still caring for my wounds. My surgeon advised o heavy lifting or strenuous activity for about another 2 weeks.

Hope this helps.