Hi!
I have a question! I have horrible scar since my cervical myelopathy surgery. This is cosmetically very unpleasant for me and cannot even go to the beach without being noticed. I had cervical myelopathy surgery 5 years ago and the surgery went well and today I feel almost no consequence. Is scarring surgery appropriate after cervical myelopathy surgery?
Thanks!

Hey!
I am not sure if this is a good idea...mostly, because patients with cervical myelopathy surgery return even 10 years after surgery, complaining they feel pain. Imagine...you get your plastic surgery done and soon after you feel tremendous pain and the area you were operated. This is very likely to happen... if I were you, I wouldn’t play with fire and would be satisfied with the result of not having pain no more.
But, there is always an option to talk with your doctor and plastic surgeon to see what can be done considering this matter.

As my subject says. Acid peels and lasers are being used for everything from scars to stretch marks. Worth a try, and not as expensive.