Hi, I am 24 years old male, and I have big breasts and puffy nipples. I’ve tried to make them smaller by exercises, but it doesn’t work. A doctor told me that I don’t have gynecomastia, but I want a surgery anyway. Did anyone have a nipple surgery?

Well, if you don’t have gynecomastia, why do you want a nipple surgery? You don’t have this disorder, which means that you can smaller your breasts by doing exercises. Maybe you didn’t work hard enough, so you just have to be persistant. However, if you decided to have a surgery anyway, than fine. My friend had puffy nipples, and it turned out that he had really mild form of gynecomastia. Maybe you have it too, but your doctor missed it. It’s best to ask for another opinion before going under knife. My friend paid 7.000$ for this surgery. I recommend you not to do it if you can’t afford a good and recognised doctor.