i miscarriage 5 weeks ago. i got my period a week ago ( 4 weeks after miscarriage has the doctor predicted) few days before i got my period i felt the same pinching and mild cramps as the first time i got pregnant. i had my period for 3 days and it stopped, two days later i had light spots and that was it. since then i am still having the pinching. i took a preg test, it was negative. but i feel pregnant like the first time. someone tell me what that might be.

Well you could be pregnant. According to a new study, the sooner a woman conceives again, the better her chances of having a healthy pregnancy. Specifically, women who conceive within six months after a miscarriage are less likely to miscarry again or experience other pregnancy-related complications when compared with women who wait for longer periods of time. I hope this helps.

I'm in the same boat kind of 5 weeks and no period. I plan to take a pg test in like 2 days. I do shots and meds to get pg so I keep thinking I'm not pg. but I heard that you treat and misscarge like a period. 2 week after you start bleeding you ovulate.