i had a abortion on the 4th of may 2012 i bleed for a week the doctors told me after i have stop bleeding then i would be able to have sex again.. i had the injection done so i couldnt get pregnant until im ready but i had sex on the 8th days after the abortion.. i have been getting some little brown bleeding but its spotting having really bed head aches and felling full after eats so little like a pack of crisps.. getting felling in my belly like butterflys,, boobs are a little bit sore on my nips... so could i be pregnant again 

please help thanks 

If yoy have had unprotected sex then yes you could be. I miscarried and they told me it would take months for me to fall pregnant again but It was only 6 weeks later I fell pregnant.

yes it was unprotected but i had the injection done so didnt think i would be able to just scared to do a test in case i am coz im really not ready for a baby has im only 20 and my boyfriend reallly wants one we have been together 3 and half years when well be the right time to do a test?

why lol ???

and yes i did and it was the worst ever pain i went though so keeep your mouth shut if you have nothing nice to say!!

i would say because you got the injection you should be good and not pregnant.. i had a misscarrige and was pregnant again right after missed my next period so getting pregnant straight away is possible but because you were on BC i wouldnt say so. you wouldnt be feeling movement either earliest is 10 weeks and thats if its your 2nd plus pregnancy frist time mothers dont feel movement till bout week 16. could you be feeling guilty/stressed because you bf wants a baby and you arent ready? the injection mucks with your period too so that may had caused the spotting

i have read the information on the letter i go off the doctor about the injection and it says it could not start work staright away after having abortion doesnt say how quick it gets in your body or any thing like that so was really scared and no not stressed and yes a bit guilty but it wasnt i didnt want the baby i was really poor was in hospital for 2 weeks! and i felt movement at 8 and half weeks and i had a misscarrige 2 years ago at 7 weeks but i didnt know i was pregnant that time.. and i was on the injection when i got pregnant the first time and it was in the second month.. so this is my im more worried with it been the 8th day in to it