Hello. I have one problem and I was hopping someone could help me!
I have very large breasts and sometimes I get rush under them, on the contact between my breasts and thoracic wall.
It usually causes me no problems because I use some crème and it disappear in about three or four days.
This time my symptoms are a bit different.
I got irritation on same spots I get before and my both nipples and areolas are very itchy and sore.
Could it be caused by some inappropriate clothes materials or frequent change of washing powder?
Any help would be most than welcome.
Thanks.

Like you said, the cause of your itchy areolas and nipples can be inappropriate synthetic clothes of wool.
If you used this kind of materials than you should consider to change it because the nipple and areola skin is very sensitive on this kind of irritants.
Irritation between your breast and your thoracic wall is very common condition called intertrigo-one type of contact dermatitis.
This is much more common in women with large breasts and is essentially a form of fungal infection that occurs because of the warm and moist conditions there.
I have to mention that cause of your itchy areolas can be one condition called Paget's disease. This is a special type of breast cancer.
Symptoms of Paget's Disease may vary on an individual basis for each patient but in most cases main symptom is itchy and sore nipple and also very itchy areola.
Only treatment for you is next-when you shower, wash your nipples using only plain water.
Do not use soap, which can be very drying, particularly to sensitive skin.

hi it is more than likely the change of the washing powder but yes you do get itchy boobs when you are pregnant it is more than likely your milk producing