Hello, my sister suffers from cervical pain, c5-c6 and her interscapular area has a good relief the hand acupuncture with the hand needles. She has relief with YNSA cranial acupuncture. They decided to leave auricular seeds in the hand for few days, so I was wondering is it worth it, because she is in pain?

I asked my doc about it, I am going on acupuncture for my sinus problem, and she said that practitioners do use auricular seeds or pellets on other parts of the body when intradermals or other techniques are not possible to administer. As the pain is originating from the neck, the appropriate treatment of the neck are more apt to lead to a long term response, so The pellets on the hand therapy points should help to alleviate some of the symptoms and reduce the strain on the patient but the focus should remain on treating the root causeShe said if she were using magnets or intradermals she would use them near the area of trauma and not within a distal region, particularly if it causes additional discomfort.