14 months ago i masturbated with hand soap and i didn't wash it off. The same evening my penis got very red and dry. Many dermatologists visited me and they said that i have nothing but i know my body and i know how it was before : the glans was very smooth and moist and now it has many cracks and bumps and it is quite dry, same the foreskin. I've tried many creams that the dermatologists gave me but nothing seems to work! I read on the internet that many guys made my same mistake..how can i get my skin back as it was before?? Did the hand soap ruined it forever?? It seems impossible that a simply hand soap can do this. Please help me my life is like a nightmare since that f*****g day!! Don't make stupid answers please, just write useful tips... sorry for my english, it's not my first language

hey there novembre.....

Did your penis change right after you masturbated with soap? how old are you and when did you start goingn through puberty? as people get older and their penises mature the surface of the penis changes and goes from smooth and flat to having more wrinkles and bumps.

Does your penis hurt now or is it just weird looking?. Using soap as a lube is not the best idea ESPECIALLY if you dont wash it off well. soap naturealy dries your skin and the skin oon your penis is very sensitive as it is. have you used soap as lube since then and if not what else have ytou used as lube.

Finally has masturbation become painful or has your head became more/less sensitive or is is still about the same just looks different?

Sorry some of my questions werent phrased the clearest.

Does all this make any sense?

Yes it basically changed after i masturbated with soap: I'm 17...i didn't use any lube anymore, in fact i' m not circumcised so i don't need lube, i can't even remember why i used soap that time! ( it was the first an obviously the last time i used it) I don't feel any pain or itching, maybe i lost a bit of sensitivity, but when i apply the lotion given me by the dermatologist it return sensible with the lotion on it.

On this forum i saw that also other guys did masturbate with soap or hand cream and had my problems..did anyone achieve to solve it? Nobody know any remedy?..the dermatologist gave me a new lotion two weeks ago to apply thrre times a day for a month. She said that after a few weeks i'm going to see results but 11 days are passed since the first time i applied it and i'm still haven't seen ANY minimum improvement. I was initially confident with this new lotion but now i'm losing again hope...please please help me It's been 14 months without living, it's horrible, i don't wanna live anymore like this

i know im not a guy, but why did u use hand soap?.. why didnt u buy lube or just spit on ur penis?.. does it itch?.. my bf kinda did the same thing but the doctor gave him a special lotion.. u should ask ur doctor.. sorry.. hope it helps.. suerte!

returning to normal: Had the same problem kinda still do 2-3 days from now used hand-wash as lubricant tryed making my own home made vigana and finally needed lubricant and ended up using hand-wash and then after cumming i pulled back my foreskin up and washed it well with water in and out and when it dryed my foreskin just the tip part of it luckly not my full part of my foreskin got that way and so on i dint notice this untill next day it felt kinda itichy and then felt ok i looked at it and was sh**ting my self the fk i washed it again and it looked fine but as the water dryed up the foreskin was back to dry :/ when i pulled back my skin it looked like plastic clean or felt like that and so on then i tryed something : i masturbated and left the cumm all over the dryed up part and the cumm evin clouded up on my penis-head and the cumm was wet for about half a day or so but i did that for 2days i dint clean the cumm and let it be wet in side and on my foreskin and evin my pee i let it in my dry part of my foreskin and after that i let it dry and pulled my foreskin it seemed to get better like now the foreskin doesnt look try but my penis-head lost a little sencivity dont think thats gonna return but i can still enjoy jerking off now it was trouble some to wash off the dead sperms left over was to scared to use any soape evin the one i used to use lol age 16

I've done this before it'll dry up and after a couple of days the dead skin will peel on its own

Well one time I masterbated with nornal handsoap. Feels good, until you're finished and then a couple of house later, my boy started itching like a mother f***er. I looked to examine it and the skin was very red and angry looking. Now this lasted for a few days until I became agintated enough and applied a moisteriser to it during a shower. Now thay fixed the initial itching, but most of the skin had died. (No my penis didn't die or fall off) I could see that the skin was peeling much as it would if you had damaged the skin of your hands. So since it was peeling, I peeled the dead skin off. A little painful and took several days to complete. Once it was completely gone, the skin in it's place was pink and healthy and EXTREMELY sensitive (in a sensual way). So after that, it was like my shadabadaba wanker was reborn and much more sensitive to touch. Now while my girlfriend liked that whn she'd tickle my pickle with her mouth, during doing the do's, it was a problem, as my gun would fire much earlier than wanted. After a couple of times pulling your puddy (with no lube, and DEFINITELY NOT HANDSOAP) and bumping nasties with your girl (or guy if you're into that) your sensitivity will return to normal. Yes, after this awkward and painful experience, my tube steak is perfectly normal and still fully functional. The whole process from the initial traumatisation of my wood pekcer to returning to my normal sensitivity took about 2-3 weeks. Hope it's the same for you, if not, see a doctor ASAP. If all else fails, cut it off, change your name, and become a lesbian. Happy turkey jerkin'.

The penis skin is very, very sensitive and can react strongly to a range of stimuli and chemicals; the hand soap that you used probably included a chemical that your penis objected to. It will return to normal soon, but you can help matters by keeping the penis well moisturized. One thing that should help is the use of a top notch penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with serious moisturizing ingredients like shea butter and vitamin E.  Good luck!

I did this as a kid. Mine was bad and wouldn't go away. It was like severely chapped lips but it was my penis. Im circumcised so the entire top half of mine was like shiny and dry. Cracking like chapped lips. My mother took me to the doctor and he told her how it must have happened and told her to buy me a tube of CORTAID. WORKED LIKE A CHARM

I am going through the same issue right now and want to know how long this whole peeling process takes. My johnny is in the process of peeling right now but the head and foreskin is looking all chapped and cracked and flaky. its been 2 days so far 

same problem. i have had this problem for 4 days now and i am being very patient with the peeling procces. I am afraid peeling too quickly could harm it and prolong the procces, so for now I am just making sure my boys are open to air and properly cleaned. I tried moisturizing lotion initially and it didn't really work but i havent tried since. I pray to God that after it peels initially it will just go the f**k away. I don't wanna be like some of these people who have had this problem for months or even years

Dude just peel it off

Everyone just put petroleum jell on it and it will go away in a week I am 13 and I did this 1 week ago I shaved all my pubes and applied the jell and my skin was back to normal in no time

Im really scared i dont want it like this its pain