New Member
1 post

Im a 17 male and about 2 years ago I started masturbating frequently even multiple times a day. After a while I started to use hand soap as lubricant (bad idea) and after a while dry skin and burn marks started to appear and after a week or so it got really bad so I stopped using soap and used saliva instead. Eventually the burn marks started disappering but the marks between my foreskin and the tip of my penis didn't. It's been about 2 years now and the scarring is still there and it's really rough to the hand (I can only imagine elsewhere). I've tried lotion. I've tried not masturbating but only lasted about 4 days and eventually gave in. Any ideas that might help or should I seek medical help?

hey there how are things now? is your penis still irritated? did you ever seek any help for it?

Thanks