I recently masterbated with shampoo and my penis began to peel and chafe irritably. I´m not sure I got all of the shampoo off of my dong before I clothed myself and went about my day. My question is: How exactly did this happen to my rock hard yogurt cannon?

yo i had the same prob. I masturbated with axe shower gel once and my penis got dry and flakey. let the skin regenerate dont put lotion on it while its in the peeling stage. when the skin comes back NEVER use whatever caused it on your penis again!! ur set my man, PeAcE OuT!

Shampizzler wrote:

I recently masterbated with shampoo

Well, theres ur problem!

hi, i agree that the shampoo stuff probably did it, but if it hasnt put you off. (It shouldnt have) try using vaseline! :-D

i got that same problem to but i got sum tips when ur pearents arnt home go out to your local park and get naked in the park... Its really cool to wear your sisters underwar beause its really tight on your penis and gets relly arousing but dont get caght Oh and leotards feel nice to

never masterbate with shampoo it drys ur skin!!! now to repair ur chafed, dry , painful wang... use lotion or vasalene.

lmao
Well I have gotten this once, my friend about four times. Different kinds of lubrication will do this to you. This can be painful.. or EXTREMELY painful. I was lucky enough not to get it on my head but my friend.. well he wasn't so lucky. He told me of massive pain while urinating, ANYWAYS.

We nick named this "Dragon Scales" and there's nothing that I know of you can do to treat it.

To avoid it!
Don't use the following:
Shower Gel
DISH SOAP
Most shampoos
hand soap

I would stick to conditioner. It's pretty safe.

that hapend to me and now my dong looks nastey. how can i get rid of it. do i just leve it alone ?

Shampoo is made to dry out oils and skin, otherwise your hair would stay greasy. Buy a bottle of Lubriderm, or Ky Jelly, a 4 oz tube of KY is like $3.50

Lymka, that massive pain ive been there done that IT HURTS LIKE F**K If you value your man hood .... cNEVER USE SHAMPOO TO MASTERBATE EVER AMEN !!!!!!

i have recently masterbated with shampoo and now my skin on my penis head is peeling.

do i just let it peel?

will it ever be normal again?

What i'v bin doing is mixing hte axe shower gel with water, 1/10th axe the rest water (inside a hand sanatizer bottle) after that everything has bin good

You think thats bad.

I put shampoo on a toy banana then crammed it in my ass; a few days later my huck-noose was so dry i thought it was gonna fall off!!!

its happening to me! i just masterbated with shampoo & conditioner and now my penis is all dried up!!! what do i do? how do i fix this!?!?!?!?! will it ever be normal !!!!???!?!?!

Paint it with hydrocortisone cream and wait. It will recover in time. I did it with shampoo once. I found that baby shampoo is OK.