I just peirced my tongue three days ago its a little slanted to the back nd swollen but on the top behind my peircing it has the mark of the ball, I have yellowish greenish discharge coming out, and my taste buds are a slightly whitish color... is all of this normal???? im really worried... nd what kinda mouth wash do you suggest? how many times or how often should I use the mouth wash? will sea saltwater help it heal?

No its not normal, you have an infection I would imagine. Swill your mouth out with salty water a few times a day and once before bed. And do the same with some antibacterial mouthwash (will sting but should do the job) if you don't notice improvement within 2 days go to the docs xx

hey my touge is the same like how guest has described her but i dont have green or yellow stuff coming out but at the front of my peircing i have a yellow white bumo thats sort of hard ive been doing the salt water thing so am i normal with this?