The other day I found a small pimple sized bump on my scrotum. I thought it might just be an ingrown hair but it has lasted too long. I am slightly frightened but I know its not a wart or a herpes outbreak because it is not painful in any way and it appears to be under the skin. There has been no growth or change of any sort but I would like to get some hints as to what it might be

i have the same thing i want to know what it is also.

The same for me... WHat it is? It's hard and is 3-4mm in diameter and lasted there for 3 months. No changes, no pain, etc. ?

Yeah...I'am 17 and I've have the exact same thing for about 6 months :-( what is it?

i have it too , but i tested for all STDs are all negative ...;

im 16 and i have found one, can anybody help asap please? :-(

i have a theory

im 17 have it to =[

you may think im joking here, but im not, its my only theory

maybe its a friction burn from over-masterbating??

hey i think i have the same thing...
but mine was little for a great while then outta nowhere last week it got bigger and it popped without me noticing until i used the washroom...it stopped bleeding after a little while....then now it just looks the same as b4....

Hi Ulises, I'm concerned about this because it sounds like it was very painful. Have you treated this with any hydrocortisone cream or have you gone to a doctor about it yet? I only ask because it sounds like it was a serious problem and it needed to be looked at by a doctor. Have you gone to a doctor?

out 2 weeks ago i NOTICED a small odd shaped bump on my scrotum. It is not painful to touch or squeeze, but it does feel like small hard ball underneath (It is also stationary). I am sexually active and engaged in sex about a month ago. It does no seem to be getting any worse (Still no pain or anything). I think im in the same boat as you guys.....i sure hope soo

Yesterday when i was in room I discovered a small, skin coloured bump on my scrotum. Its smaller than a pea and you woudnt notice it unless you felt it. Its not causing no pain but I am still slightly concerned.

BTW its definetley not on the testicle cause I can feel the space inbetween my testicle and the bump.

Have you found anything out cause I have the exact same thing your explaining and I'm worried lol