:cry: In need of advice: Just about an hour ago I remained sitting on my chair when all of a sudden I felt a painful soreness coming from my vaginal folds. I washed my hands and decided to feel around the area and it looks like I have a couple hard painful bumps along my left inner labia minora fold. The next thing I did was head to the bathtub to clease my vaginal area. After, I applied this brand of lotion called Mustela (known for preventing allergic reactions on babies and sold at most nordstrom depts.), and so far the painful soreness I was feeling earlier had started to subside, but not completely. I then applied Johnson and Johnson's powder w/aloe & vitamin to keep it dry... This is very odd as I've never experienced such a thing. F.Y.I I was wearing my cotton pajama pants with no panties on so I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it as well I'm really concerned and would like some advice before doing anything else and would really appreciate the help :!: Thanks so much!!!

I think you might have the same thing as me. I seen a gynocologist, and she said that it was an infected gland. Possibly from having anal sex and going to vaginal. It's bactirial. The inner part of your labia fold "inner lip". Can be very painful and also could itch at times?