I have noticed a small amount of white stuff under my labia minora fold up near my clitoris. It wipes away if I rub my finger on it or with water. I heard it could be discharge? I mainly notice it during a week or so before my period. I've also heard smegma?? But I always clean and wash well and bathe every night. I wipe front to back after using the bathroom. Even though its just a little, I'm really afraid my gf would notice. Please help!!!!

Health Guru
Hi, could you give a better description of what the white stuff actually looks like please as its hard to say just by that.

It's just a small amount of white looking stuff, similar to the appearance of discharge. It's not as sticky or stringy as it seems partially dried. I don't have any itchiness or burning sensations, so I don't think it's any type of infection.

Health Guru
I would say if its dryish then its more likely to be Smegma because if it was discharge then it would be all along your labia from your vagina entrance.

Thank you. I have been making sure I have been cleaning well and wiping well(front to back) all through today and it hasn't come back. If I keep my hygiene well, it won't become a problem, correct?

Health Guru
I would say it will be fine if you do keep your hygiene up but if you get any more problems with it just come back and ask :-)